|Killstreak|| Shotgun Turret|
He is also a Unique hero, due to his skills. He returns as the main character after being the protagonist in Strike Force Heroes 2.
He is unique because he has no trait, instead he has the utility upgrade Energized (30% less chance to become tired) in it's place. His current killstreak (added in version 20.8) is Aim Bot. He is the only Engineer to have this killstreak; typically this killstreak is exclusive to the Sniper class. Previously it had the Shotgun Turret in it's place, it was replaced due to unknown reasons.
His flaw is Loud - enemies can easily spot him at a long distance.
|Energized||Utility||Gets tired 30% slower after battle.|
|Loud||Flaw||Enemies can spot you from further away.|
|Aim Bot||Killstreak||Enables aimbot, most shots are headshots for 6 seconds .|
First column, utlity upgrades
|Pickpocket||+15% gold per kill.|
|Quick Learner||+10% experience per kill.|
Second column, defensive upgrades
|Healthy||Will instantly and continuously heal you once you've taken damage.|
|Repair Bots||After some time of not taking damage, you'll heal 3x fasters than the normal healing time.|
Third column, offensive upgrades
|Iron Grip||Accuracy isn't reduced by firing.|
|Crouch Master||Accuracy is increased more when crouching.|
Wesley was the anonymous protagonist in Strike Force Heroes 2, part of General West's Delta Squadron (which also included Nathan, Dex, Jyn and Tower.). As the newest member, he was nicknamed "The Rookie" by his squad mates.
Due to being customizable by the player (down to the name, even), he did not necessarily resemble as his SFH3 incarnation and was never referred to as "Wesley.
Wesley was the only hero left who wasn't captured by GlobeX and turned to a clone army leader. He then became the new commander of the South American SFH base. The Scientist launched a massive clone army to attack SFH bases around the world. Wesley then assembled a new team in order to find his squadmates and stop GlobeX. The first hero to go on missions with him was Sanchez, a gunslinger.
- Wesley is the first playable character in the game.
- As such, he is likely the first hero to achieve the highest level (lvl. 30), especially if Quick Learner utility upgrade is selected.
- His body outfit is similar to engineer outfits in Strike Force Heroes 2 and is the same used by some random-generated engineers in Strike Force Heroes 3.
- In SFH 2, his voice can be heard in that game whenever using killstreaks. In SFH3, however, he does not speak.
- He is named after Wesley Jue, tester of the game from Sky9.